Times Media Contact Centre Learnership – 2017 Intake
Times Media is inviting 15 unemployed youth (between the ages of 18 and 35) with special interest in Call Centres to send in their applications for contact centre learnership. People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply for this great opportunity. This learnership will run from 05 January 2017 – 31 December 2017.
Successful applicants will attend theoretical classroom learning and on-the-job learning, and on successful completion of the learnership learners will obtain a Further Education and Training Certificate: Contact Centre Operations, NQF Level 4, registered with SAQA and accredited by Services Sector Education and Training Authority. Learners will also gain additional exposure in the publishing industry as part of their learning.
The training will take place in Port Elizabeth central, Eastern Cape. The successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the learnership contract.
If you meet the criteria below:
- Have a matric /equivalent certificate
- Have passed English in level 4
- Have passed Mathematics in level 4 or Maths literacy level 5
- Must be a South African by birth
- Are below the age of 35
- Do not have work experience
- Not studying or planning to study towards a post matric qualification in 2017
- Are passionate about customer service
- Have a letter from a medical Doctor confirming your disability (only for disabled candidates).
Then, this is your opportunity to join Times Media and enjoy 12 months of interactive learning and work experience.
If you wish to apply:
- Download the application form here and complete it.
- Once completed, your application form together with certified copies of matric / equivalent certificate, ID and a disability confirmation letter from a doctor/clinic/hospital (where applicable) must be submitted to email@example.com; fax to +27 86 206 4704 before 17h00 on 11 October 2016.
Instructions when applying:
Please put "Times Media Contact Centre Learnership" in the subject line of your e-mail and attach your application form, Matric Certificate, ID and the Doctor’s confirmation letter of your disability.
Any application without these documents will not be considered. No other documents should be submitted except those mentioned. Incomplete application forms will also not be considered. Only one application per person will be considered.
If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Times Media applies the principles of Employment Equity Act and as such, preference will be given to EE candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation. Kindly note that if we do not respond to you by 28 October 2016, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.